Keto Chicken Thighs
"Satisfying your spicy chicken craving while on a healthy keto diet can be just as easy as ABC, requiring the most minimal efforts. Try my keto chicken thighs for a healthy meal that hits the spot, every time!"
This post may contain affiliate links. Read our disclosure policy.
Chicken thighs are known to be the juiciest, most tasteful part of the whole chicken. And if you’re anything like me, you would love this healthy keto chicken thighs’ recipe that’s baked and broiled for the impeccably perfect punch of flavours.
- Serves : 2
- Preparation time : 1 hour
- Cooking time : 40 minutes
- Total time : 1 hour 40 minutes
What makes Keto Chicken thighs healthy?
If you’re on a ketogenic diet and are out of ideas, this is a foolproof healthy recipe you can’t go wrong with. Packed with protein and fat, this keto chicken thigh can be a feast that could be enjoyed with a side of low carb grains or just as is.
Ingredients you’ll need to make Keto Chicken Thighs
4 chicken thighs
4 tbsp full fat Greek yogurt
2 tbsp Lemon juice
2 tsp Paprika
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp Ginger paste
1/2 tsp Garlic paste
1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
1 tsp Coriander powder
1 tsp Cumin Powder
Steps to make Keto Chicken Thighs
- STEP 1 : To marinate the chicken thighs, take a large bowl and add all the spices to the yogurt and mix thoroughly.
- STEP 2 : Make gashes all over the chicken thighs and apply generously making sure the marinade mix is in between the gashes too. Cover and place the bowl in the refrigerator for at least an hour, 12 hours for maximum fusion of flavors.
- STEP 3 : After sufficient marination, place the chicken thighs in the preheated oven at 180°C or 360°F and bake for 15 minutes on each side.
- STEP 4 : Apply melted butter over the baked chicken and broil for 5 minutes on each side to get a good char.
- STEP 5 : Serve with a cup of cooked quinoa or enjoy as is.
These keto tender, intensely flavourful chicken thighs are irresistible. Let me know how they turn out for you in the comment section below.